Fund sales, wholesale and institutional, Europe
The firm is an India specialist asset manager, the oldest and one of the largest from India. It offers UCITS solutions in Indian fixed income and equities besides offering some bespoke investment solutions in Indian assets. The firm manages close to USD 50bn in assets. Its international clientele includes sovereign wealth funds, global private banks, asset managers, fund of funds and family offices. The international business of the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in London and Dubai as well.
Individual must have proven results in building relationships with asset owners, across wholesale distribution and institutional business. Experience with fixed income, equity and alternative a plus. The professional will participate in major projects, programs and processes with significant business impact involving cross-functional teams. The territory for the said sales role is likely to include a few markets across Europe. The objective would be to grow the firms UCITS business, pitch for mandates from institutional investors as well as other opportunistic trades.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong understanding of investing and an ability to communicate the firm's investment philosophy and process to investors and asset consultants
• Ability to communicate both quantitative and qualitative investment processes
• Consultative style with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to relate to professionals at various levels within the firm, client organization and asset consultants.
• A self-starter with a strong results orientation and the ability to work independently. At the same time, he/she needs to be able to contribute to a collegial and team oriented firm.
• An entrepreneurial attitude to building direct asset owner relationships.
An existing relationships network with funds buyers would be a big plusKK
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Finance or related field and a minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in the financial services industry
- MBA or CFA designation is preferred though not necessary
- Candidates with similar experience to be preferred
- Competitive compensation