- Build and maintain strong business relationship with various fund houses;
- Track the market development trend, explore new funds products from various fund houses or third party platforms;
- Conduct due diligence for new funds as well as monitor the performance, risk, condition, and adequacy of the products on an on-going basis;
- Implement and propose new product to New Product Committee;
- Provide training and marketing materials to WM Sales;
- Product performance tracking and provide up to date information to WM Sales and clients.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline from prestigious universities.
- Qualified under HK SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in top investment banks or financial institutions with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in equity, unit trusts, bonds and structure products.
- Good teamworker in an efficient working atmosphere under high pressure.
- Analytical minded and sensitive to financial market trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a definite advantage.