Chief Financial Officer
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the Group CFO will be responsible for the management of all financial processes, activities and transactions across the business. Core roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Accountability for all administrative, financial and risk management for the group.
- Responsible for the continuous development of financial and operational strategy.
- Over all financial performance management including short and long-term financial performance of the company.
- Prepare, monitor and update the periodic budget and long term business plan for the business.
- Maintain all banking relationships whilst establishing a sound framework of financing policies and procedures.
- Take over all responsibility for the cash management of the group including working capital facility, cash deposit, and cash collection.
- Ensure sound risk management in order to mitigate key elements of the companies risk profile.
- Monitor and oversee all legal issues for the group whilst ensuring reliable controls are set in place.
- Ensure timely, relevant and accurate financial reporting to the management of the company, board of directors, shareholders and lenders.
- Governance and compliance management.
- Responsible for the overall accounting activities for the group.
- Internal Audit and Internal Control management.
- Candidates will have at least 10-15 years' of experience including no less than 5 years in a similar senior finance role.
- The successful candidate will have solid experience gained in project finance, treasury, portfolio management, accounting, controlling, advisory and internal controls.
- Family office experience is essential.
- Candidates should hold a CPA, CFA, ACCA, CA etc.