The Performance Analyst is part of our Performance & Client Reporting team based in London and is responsible for providing performance reports and analysis to support OMGI's goals and business imperatives.
- Assuring data quality used for performance measurement/analytics both for OMGI's products, their benchmarks and peer group performances; maintaining internal and external databases and information sources.
- Regular performance measurement within peer groups; investigation and analysis/narrative.
- Provide timely and accurate investment committee performance reports; weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Developing and implementing performance reports and analysis to support new products and requirements
- Developing and maintaining appropriate processes to ensure production and delivery of performance reports using automated processes whenever this is possible.
- Creating and maintaining peer group definitions as requested and agreed
- Production and delivery of accurate ad-hoc performance related reports and analysis for all asset classes, financial instruments and portfolio types
- Participate in team projects designed to improve efficient analytical and reporting capabilities
- Developing and maintaining appropriate procedures in respect of principle tasks and accountabilities
- Provide support to maintain GIPS compliance.
- Establishing and maintaining constructive working relationships with all internal clients
- To contribute to the development and achievement of the OMGI business plan and team vision
- Degree in a finance related subject
- Professional qualifications could include IAQ, IMC and CFA
- Experience in investment industry, with emphasis on peer performance analysis
- Proficient with Morningstar Direct
- Factset Performance Products
- Financial Express
Key Behavioural Skills
Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
Ensure customer outcomes are the focus of our business and we are respected by regulators
Collaborate with peers across the Organisation
Share openly and be transparent
Adopt a responsible approach
Maintain our entrepreneurial culture
Strive for continuous improvement
Lead by example
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.