Business Developer - Multiproduct Belgium
The Business is headed by co-founders Salvador Garcia Andres and Juan Lobato, with a well-seasoned and international leadership team recruited from the likes of McKinsey, Barclays, City Index, Travelex, and Forsix Asset Management
Just seven years old, the business now employs in excess of 400 people, has on-boarded circa 18,000 clients, has raised in excess of $100m top-tier Venture Capital, and is expanding both product-offerings and geographical-reach. As a company we are too young for bureaucracy and instead we simply believe in getting things done. With an average age of only 26 we all share one common trait: ambition.
We are looking at accelerating growth in the Belgium through expanding our senior sales team.
Career at Ebury
At Ebury we believe in developing our people and maximize their potential. We have a Career Program which helps individuals develop their knowledge, skills and progress to a senior role every 12 months. Successful Business Developers can progress to a Dealer, Head of Desk or Account Director, in 3 years.
As a Business Developer you start with a 2 weeks broad training. You will get signed to a Head of Desk who will guide, coach and inspire you. He/she will also share knowledge and insights with you. Throughout the career program you will meet with your European peer group to participate in our world class Ebury Academy. During this course you will be trained in macroeconomics, financial markets & products, and sales. In addition Ebury offers the opportunity to participate in specialised training courses such as CFA I + II.
The Ebury Career program is a unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with the financial services industry, experience working at a fintech, but also to become a highly skilled sales and account management professional. You'll develop a toolkit that will hugely benefit you throughout your future career.
Business Developer Multiproduct at Ebury
In the first 12 months at Ebury as a “Business Developer Multiproduct” you will develop your sales skills and a deep understanding of financial markets and the products we offer.
Main responsibilities are
- Generate leads taking advantage of Ebury's cutting edge, data driven lead sourcing technology “Sonar”
- Research prospective clients and sectors to identify needs and potential solutions Ebury can offer
- Develop prospective clients through cold calling, attending exhibitions, and networking events
- Present Ebury services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirement
- Join senior colleagues with client visits focussed on embarking
What we look for
We are looking for driven, bright, high-energy people to support our ambitious growth aspirations and who wish to speed up their own career.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Demonstrated commercial experience
- An interest in financial services, and fintech
- High energy, drive, and ambition
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business degree
- Fluent English and one of the following French and/or Flemish (preferred) are essential
What we offer
- Fast track career program in an international and fun environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive remuneration, with an attractive performance based commission component from day one
- Opportunity to be part and shape a fast growing fintech
Please note that for the 6 first months the job will be based in Amsterdam and the company will provide accommodation for the successful candidate.
If you are inerested in this opportunity, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 7 August 2017.