Senior Credit Analyst - unique role; exciting boutique finance company; focusing on the sporting...
- Working for this incredibly exciting boutique with a unique product / service proposition, you will play an integral part in the anticipated growth of the business which has already grown demonstrably since inception
- Through your demonstrable passion for music and / or sport and / or entertainment, you will quickly become an "expert" on the nuances of these industries and be able to add value to the proposition through your knowledge and interest
- Through use of your strong financial modelling skills and comfort with analysing financial statements you will conduct robust credit research on potential borrowers and play a key part in deal structuring - sometimes very complex and in the majority of cases completely unique and "one offs"
- You will be required to build and maintain relationships with high profile clients across the wide range of sectors (sport; music; entertainment) and "own" and support the deal until closure, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders and advisors, including lawyers etc.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear passion for credit analysis. I keen interest in music and / or sport and / or entertainment will be helpful - this would be the icing on the cake and perhaps give you an "edge"
- Possess a very strong record of academic achievement within a numerical discipline, along with proven financial modelling skills
- Strong excel skills are essential
- Very strong credit analysis experience with an understanding of the waterfall payments / tranches etc... plus a high level of business accumen and commerciality
- You will have significant experience working within a financial services business within a role concerned with financial statement analysis, cashflow modelling and an appreciation of credit / debt. You may be a qualified accountant or have undertaken a level or more of the CFA
- You may have experience working within for example leveraged finance, M&A / corporate finance, SME lending etc. ... the key is a passion for credit analysis and a desire to work now for a very exciting, growing and entrepreneurial business that is set to have an amazing future
- As importantly you will have the right attitude. The ability to solve problems, think on your feet and be able to take a common sense approach to new and unique deal propositions - expect the unexpected!
- Be interested in working for a unique business proposition
- Possess a truly entrepreneurial approach to your work