Senior Investment Advisor
- The Investment Advisor will be able to identify, together with the RMs, appropriate investment strategies tailored to client needs, and this will contribute to the increase of existing client portfolio as well as generating new business.
- The Investment Advisor will play a key role in providing clients with a continued superior level of advice with respect to asset allocation and specific investments.
The candidate will preferably be educated to a degree level or above in a Finance or Economic related discipline. CFA or equivalent.
- Strong investment products knowledge. Deep knowledge of general asset allocation issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills are a must.
- Fluent in Spanish, with a good level of French and English.
- Min. 5-7 years proven experience of being a key contributor to the selling process and communicating and interacting effectively with sophisticated clients.
You think your profile matches the requirements ? Please send a full application (CV, copies of certificates, letter of references and diplomas).
We regret that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.