Investment Director, Real Estate
Senior Investment Director, Real Estate - London
The Investment Director for our Real Estate solutions will focus on our European Real Estate funds. The Investment Directors cover both current and potential clients by acting as product specialists.
The Global Client Solutions team is responsible for the distribution of Aviva Investor products and solutions to our client base globally as well as marketing, brand and PR.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being an expert in Real Estate product area thus being a resource to be used by colleagues across Aviva Investors.
- Championing our new solutions to clients
- Ensuring a high level of collaboration and cohesion across the all Aviva Investor teams with a clear focus having the right products for our clients.
- Ensuring that the fair treatment of customers is defined and embedded into all activity.
- Making sure that each phase of the product life-cycle is successfully executed.
- Collaborating with sales teams, customer service teams, etc., to get meaningful client feedback that supports further product and client solution development.
- Regularly reviewing all products (usually annually) and initiating changes, enhancements, etc. as required.
- Extensive experience with Real Estate funds
- Relevant degree - or equivalent experience.
- Regulatory threshold competent and approved.
- An asset class expert with good overall business and technical knowledge.
- A track record or identifying and delivering successful products that meet client needs.
- A detail conscious expert in bringing new products from concept stage to delivery.
- Experience in reviewing, updating and - where necessary - replacing products
- A confident networker and relationship builder - both external and internal.
- Effective and up-to-date regulatory knowledge, ensuring that all product development is compliant and that product maintenance retains full compliance.
- An accomplished communicator, comfortable in all environments - colleagues, team members, internal, external, global, media, etc.,
- CFA/CAIA qualification desired.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.