Project BA Management Consultant
This highly regarded global consultancy require a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager on a full-time basis, someone able to execute major deliveries and managing onsite relationships.
We are looking for someone to join a newly formed Banking division, working alongside a managing partner to deliver key initiatives for major banking clients across major financial hubs. We are looking for someone familiar with SAP FICO, has an Investment Banking Change background (ideally in regulations such BASEL, MIFID, CCAR etc)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Experienced in project management
- Professional consulting skills with ability to quickly grasp big picture and key integration points within IT architecture
- Culturally astute and sensitive, while being able to confidently ask the right questions
- Understanding of client strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy effectively
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver business benefit
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to sense and respond to customer demand
- Experience in overall system design and implementation
- Broad understanding of SAP's value proposition and technical roadmap (HANA, cloud, etc.)
- Must have positive work ethic, attention to detail, strong initiative and be reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team, including team(s) of diversely skilled employees
- Understand implications of all aspects of each system, from a business, functional and technical point of view
- Full working knowledge of up-to-date technologies relevant to business type & project demands
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree in Finance, accounting, economics or business management required; technology or related business field preferred
- 6 + years of hands-on experience in a business analyst role in a major bank (SAP based architecture, design and development preferred)
- 6+ years in a change delivery or project management role in the banking/financial industries, external consulting
- experience, preferably for a major SAP consultancy or system integrator
- Participation in at least 3 end to end engagements (minimum of one long term engagement and experience on
- multiple projects)
- Experience supporting 1 or more business functions, preferably cost allocations, profitability analysis, forecasting
- & planning, funds transfer pricing, risk modeling and stress testing, or regulatory reporting.
- Strong understanding of finance, accounting and investment products
- CPA, CFA, or MBA is a plus.
They are offering a competitive salary (ranging upwards from $110,000 +) plus excellent bonus and benefits.