Please submit your CV with salary expectations to HR@neudata.co
Neudata Limited is headquartered in London and helps sophisticated investment managers find new data sources, alternative data, that can provide unique, timely and granular records of often imperceptible economic activity. Neudata's alternative data expertise lies in uncovering unique datasets from non-conventional sources that are not available on established and commonly used data platforms. Neudata partners with investment managers to help tame big data, uncover overlooked information and focus on global equity, currency, commodity, fixed income and derivatives market intelligence.
The Neudata team and its global data-scouting network have been at the forefront of data innovation for investment management. Our clients include some of the most successful and innovative data & technology driven hedge funds in the US, Europe and Asia.
The role would suit an equity research analyst and involves research into alternative data providers and datasets. The analyst will conduct research calls with data providers and produce research for our core data product and services. This is an opportunity to become a key team member at our firm.
- Conducting phone and in person research calls with data and analytics providers
- Gathering data and analysis of alternative data sources
- Writing research reports
- Scheduling meetings and liaising with multiple external partners and firms
- Updating information and research on existing datasets
- Ongoing development of our due diligence questionnaire and analysis techniques
- The role is primarily of a qualitative rather than quantitative nature
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in Business or related field
- CFA, CAIA or studying towards charter advantageous
- Must have 3+ years of equity research experience across different sectors
- Must have been involved in producing comprehensive research reports
- Experience in conducting meetings with C-level executives
- Excellent writing skills, confident telephone manner and close attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, analytical and innovative mind
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work in the UK
- Knowledge of asset management and financial markets
- Base salary and bonus