Credit Research Analyst (Director)
Emerging Market Credit Research Analyst for its Singapore office. The position will be focused primarily on Asian Credits but could include CEEMEA (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa )and Latin American coverage as well.
- Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of approximately 20-30 Emerging Market Credits.
- Conduct fundamental research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, and in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
- Publish reviews of semi-annual earnings and significant events for bank clients.
- Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations.
- Meet with Relationship Managers, existing and prospective clients to impart advice and knowledge on credits under coverage.
- At least 5 years of experience in Emerging Market Debt Research.
- Proven analytical capability and financial modeling skills.
- Effective Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Team Player
- CFA/MBA preferred but not required.
- Fluency in local language preferred but not required.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069