Senior Investment Director, Multi-Assets
Senior Investment Director, Multi-Assets - Global Client Solutions - London
We are looking for a Senior Investment Director to lead the London-based Multi-Asset investment specialists team to collaborate closely with the Multi-Asset portfolio managers and Investment specialists, they will act as a figurehead for products and services manufactured by the Multi-Asset team and provide high quality support to the Global Client Solutions function.
The Aviva Investors Multi-asset team manages over £88 billion of assets*across a range of investment strategies. This includes our flagship Aviva Investors Multi-strategy fund suite (AIMS). Our team of 30 strategists, portfolio construction and risk experts, portfolio implementation and portfolio managers is at the heart of our business and draws on the expertise of over 300 investment professional across all major geographies to construct robust portfolios that aim to deliver outcomes tailored to our clients' needs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the range of products and services within the asset class
- Work closely with investment teams to develop articulation of processes / investment messages
- Maintain high quality, accurate, up to date and consistent sales messages and marketing material including RFPs, RFIs, standard fund and new business presentations
- Provide effective support to Sales teams client service in pursuit of new business / client retention
- Work with the marketing function to support fund campaigns and media profile of products across asset class
- Work with the broader investment specialist team towards continuous improvement in quality of outputs / processes
- Answer queries from sales / client relationship team in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Excellent delivery of oral investment messages in presentations
- Timeliness, accuracy and quality of all written investment messages
- Demonstrable product knowledge
- Positive 360 feedback from the Portfolio Managers, Investment Specialists and Sales and Marketing teams
- Success in overall sales of Multi-Asset business facilitated by excellent sales and marketing support
- Delivery of a suite of high-quality and up to date sales and marketing materials which achieves its objectives from a promotional, image and reporting perspective
- Feedback from clients /investors/advisers that oral presentations in conferences or one to one meetings are well received and high quality
- Feedback from clients /investors/advisers that the written reports and presentations they receive are best in class (Quality and consistency of investment messages)
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape for Aviva Investors' Multi-Asset products
- Excellent grasp of macroeconomic drivers of financial markets
- Understanding and articulation of Multi-Asset investment processes
- Command of Excel, Powerpoint, BlackRock Aladdin, Bloomberg
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Relevant degree - or equivalent experience
- Regulatory threshold competent and approved
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.