Senior Analyst, Data Integrity Group Analytics
- Interact with all areas of the Fixed Income front office to develop analytical solutions using BlackRock Solutions’ Aladdin investment management platform, PACE Data Warehouse and WebFOCUS.
- Assist with further development and implementation of the Aladdin platform.
- Provide official valuation on non-public assets as well as periodic analysis of the process.
- Produce monthly fixed income performance measurement and attribution analysis using results from Aladdin.
- Monitor the drivers of performance returns in Aladdin to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare monthly market value and return reconciliations in support of Aladdin performance measurement.
- Investigate data quality issues affecting analytics and risk metrics; coordinate corrective actions with other departments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, quantitative analysis, mathematics, statistics, or accounting.
- Progress toward CFA Charter, MBA or Master’s in Quantitative Finance discipline preferred.
- Strong industry knowledge, preferably 3 - 7 years in fixed income portfolio analytics roles in asset management firms, or related fixed income investment management experience.
- Experience with BlackRock Solutions’ Aladdin platform a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel; experience with SQL and VBA.
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills – as this individual will interact with many different parts of the Voya organization.
- Broad investment, analytical, organizational, operational and technical skills.
- Highly results-oriented with ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain focus.
- Demonstrated skills in oral and written communication; including experience in effectively communicating with employees, colleagues, and executives.