Investment Writing Specialist - Fixed Income
- Produce high-quality content across a variety of written media covering the firm's investment capabilities and products.
- Create investment commentaries and economic market outlooks for distribution channels.
- Act as a key source of investment, market and product-related expertise.
- Ensure consistency of style and messages across all investment communications.
- Work closely with Investment teams to produce white papers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong written skills, particularly the ability to write creatively across a broad range of media for a range of audiences across the full investment spectrum.
- Significant investment writing experience within investment management is essential
- Professional qualifications such as the CFA are desirable
- Strong investment and industry knowledge, particularly of Fixed Income funds
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”