Credit Research Analyst
The role sits in a highly regarded fixed income team with over £25 billion assets under management.
The main responsibilities include:
- Undertake credit analysis of a wide universe of bond issuers to asses for credit worthiness
- Evaluate proposed investment and make recommendations to fund managers
- Appraise investments by sectors and communicate results to fund managers
- Provide all relevant supporting literature for the funds for which you have responsibility
The successful candidate with have:
- Relevant experience working within corporate credit analysis
- Genuine interest in keeping up to date with current investment trends
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a financial/numerical degree
- Ideally working towards CFA qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.