Op Risk Manager
Op Risk Manager - 3 months - £400/day - London
Reporting to Head of Risk, you will provide an effective risk management system built around strong governance, policies, oversight and controls. The role will focus primarily on the areas of Operational Risk and Business Continuity whilst providing support on other Risk topics as required.
- Manage and develop the operational risk system including the capture, maintenance and reporting supporting the key risk processes for Errors & Braches, Risk & Control Self Assessments and Key Risk Indicators.
- Analysis of risk information to determine root causes, trends and risk events.
- Control assessment and testing.
- Assist with the production of risk management information and reporting for various governance committees.
- Manage and develop the Business Continuity Process and systems including maintenance of business plans, messaging platform, scenario exercises and quarterly governance meetings.
- Coordinate the review and update of the organisation's key policies.
- Provide training on Risk processes and policies as required.
- Assist with queries and responses to client due diligence requests and RFP's.
- Assist with the maintenance and update of the department procedure documents.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required on behalf of Risk.
- Experience working in a risk role in financial services - must be in investment management.
- Experience of a wide range of investment products (Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives).
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills.
- Degree qualification and or equivalent industry related qualification (IMC, CFA, etc)