Fixed Income attribution, Emerging Market Debt, London
- Compile monthly performance attribution deliverables for Emerging Market Debt (EMD)portfolios and decompose sources of excess returns using multi factor model(s).
- Create detailed reports for clients, communicate results to portfolio management teams and construct commentary for marketing and sales teams.
- A clear understanding of EMD fixed income analytics and performance drivers at the security and portfolio levels.
- Partner with the portfolio management team to provide attribution and reporting analysis and solution(s) for the client portfolio.
- Prepare client-ready presentation materials for formal client portfolio review meetings and ad-hoc requests.
- Coordinate and distribute client specific investment commentary in partnership with the Portfolio Management team and the marketing team.
- Be a first point of contact for sales, client service and RFP teams on client performance/ portfolio related question.
- Develop proficiency in key investments tools including BlackRock Aladdin, Factset, Bloomberg, Barclays Point.
- Create exhibits, and develop standard and custom templates to produce high-quality client reports and client presentation packages.
- Manage legal and compliance procedures; ensure proper archival and filing of reports to meet firm and client requirements.
- Demonstrated relevant post-graduate experience in asset/wealth management required, preferably with EMD products.
- University degree; Studies within Business, Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Working knowledge of fixed income products and instruments required.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- .Strong presentation, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Additional qualifications, currently studying or a desire to obtain CFA, FRM (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- A self-starter who takes accountability with excellent attention to detail.
- A highly motivated team player with strong organisational skills, with a proven ability to prioritise and deliver work product to a high standard within a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.