Client Services Manager - Top-tier Asset Management, Shanghai
- Act as a key contact point for queries and requests from wholesale clients, assist on different business models and deal structures
- Take ownership on the client on-boarding process, perform ongoing client servicing of the wholesale client base investing in various assets classes
- To ensure the client's legal, regulatory and operational needs, reporting are understood and adhered to.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other related disciplines (CFA qualification would be a plus)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a global bank or asset management firm
- AMAC License
- Direct wholesale distribution experience highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native Mandarin language skills and fluency in English
To apply, please kindly submit your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.