European Regional Sales Trainer
For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a European Regional Sales Trainer to join our Franklin Templeton Learning Academy.
What is the Franklin Templeton Learning Academy?
The Learning Academy provide internal and external training to Sales and Marketing teams, this means they could be educating colleagues internally on the most recent changes in the world of Asset Management one week, and going out to provide external training on the psychology of investments to Financial Advisors the next week. This European Regional Sales Trainer will have particular focus on providing these external training sessions, which are delivered in person or as live virtual trainings.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a European Regional Sales Trainer?
• Provide advanced education and training for financial advisers in the European region, including senior audiences with complex group and individual needs
• Act as a facilitator for financial advisors and/or internal FT sales and marketing staff, through classroom and e-learning blended solutions
• Utilize investment market knowledge and investment product/sales knowledge for the purpose of building and modifying existing training courses for delivery across local and global markets
• Conduct training need analysis, builds training design and develops Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) course materials
• Assist with training project management by participating as a project team member and assisting in development of training materials
• Conduct basic assessment for any incoming training requests
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, and ideally CFP and/or CFA qualified
• Extensive experience in training, ideally within a Financial Services environment
• Strong working knowledge of Asset Management and the products we operate would be ideal
• Adult Learning and Design Certificate
• Experience in needs assessment, programme design and implementation
• Ability to speak other European languages, preferably Dutch or Italian, would be an added advantage
• A qualification in adult training and/or Train-the-Trainer programmes would be beneficial
• Ability to facilitate the learning of an individual and groups with differing knowledge levels and experience
• Ability to flex style according to audience and cultural needs, demonstrates high level of cultural awareness
• Displays energy and passion and conveys interest in subject matter, inspiring others to learn
• This role will require travel within Europe
• We are happy to consider the following locations as base offices - London, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels; and we will also consider other European locations
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include; ccontributory pension scheme, private healthcare plan, PHI, life insurance, Employee Stock Investment Program, incentive plans, purchase of company funds with no sales charge, educational reimbursement and on-site training.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.