Associate, Quantitative Research
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Assist in publication of Microstrategy research product by developing and back-testing investment models, strategies and screens
• Create and manage client data feeds, assist with institutional client requests related to charts, quantitative screens, and market valuations
• Perform data integrity checks to ensure accuracy of Evalu@tor research database and products
• Conceptualize and guide the development of new evaluator products for internal and external users
• Train and assist analysts to create/troubleshoot stock models in the CLSA's financial model database (Evalu@tor)
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the industry
• Knowledge of China markets a strong advantage
• Qualifications in finance, accounting or quantitative discipline (mathematics or engineering combined with a well-recognized MBA or CFA). Multi-discipline and strong academic achievements will be favoured
• Highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills
• Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
• Previous experience in programming using VBA, C++, Matlab or Excel is an advantage
• Self-motivated, highly-focused, detail-oriented and energetic team player
• Ability to multi-task, with strong problem solving skills and open minded about new challenges
• Excellent communication and networking skills; must enjoy communicating at all levels including with sales teams and clients
Please send applications to email@example.com if you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in equity broking and the investment industry.
CLSA is Asia's leading and longest running brokerage and investment group. The company provides equity broking, corporate finance & capital markets and asset management services to global corporate and institutional clients.
Renowned for service excellence, product innovation and award-winning market intelligence CLSA has provided independent equity research, sales and trading since 1986. CLSA is one of the largest brokerages in Asia and with exchange membership in every developed market in the region, plus Australia and the Americas, CLSA provides best execution across a range of products and services.
Through CITIC CLSA Securities, the group's corporate finance and capital markets team leads equity public offerings (primary and secondary), debt issuances and M&A advisory. Direct investment is offered through diversified, alternative investment vehicles by CLSA Capital Partners.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA's 1,500 dedicated professionals operate from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe. CLSA's parent company CITIC Securities is China's leading investment bank.
For more information please visit www.clsa.com