Junior Equity Portfolio Manager (Greater China)
• Manage existing fund investing in equities, with core exposure in Greater China region with given investment objectives and constraints.
• Maximize return based on fundamental stock selection and sector allocation with the objective of generating alpha returns in an absolute basis.
• Provide fundamental analysis primarily for HK/China listed equities and some overseas listed equities.
• Participate in business and development, including client meetings
• Manage and develop the equity team's capabilities and efficiency
• Support Head of Investment in developing the Company's investment team
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or related discipline with a CFA designation; Responsible Officer/Representative license for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities is preferred.
• 6-10 years' working experience in HK and/or overseas Equity markets.
• Extensive knowledge of local, regional and global markets including Chinese equity market
• Good knowledge on equity related investment and hedging methodology
• Solid understanding in fundamental and technical analysis
• Proficiency in English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred
• Portfolio management experience (either sole/co-manage) is a MUST