Product Specialist - Asian Equities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top tier asset manager within their investment team. The firm has an exceptional investment group and this position will be embedded with Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts.
- Take ownership of Equity Investment Products and be accountable for promoting the Asian investment capabilities to support business growth
- Work alongside portfolio managers, sales & marketing and the client servicing team to provide support, information and updates on portfolio management and investment strategies/ philosophy
- Develop product and marketing presentations, covering performance, positioning, as well as outlook and strategy
- Participate in sales and client retention initiatives, such as client review meetings/conference calls
- Oversee the updating of fund documentation, using your expert knowledge to improve them where appropriate
- Build relationships internally, leveraging these to meet tight deadlines
- Participates in product development initiatives
- University graduate with degree in Finance / Economics or relevant discipline. CFA / MBA qualification highly preferred`
- At least 5 years of working experience in portfolio management or investment research within the Equity Space preferred
- Strong knowledge on Asian equities markets particularity Chinese Equity
- Excellent communication skills, able to tailor message for a diverse range of audiences and to clearly articulate investment content
- Strong written and verbal command of Mandarin and English
- Strong presentation skills
Please email your full resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference G17691 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.