GCG - Asia Wealth Management Fixed Income & Structured Products
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17034553
- Drive the Fixed Income and Structured Products business and revenue growth across Asia and EMEA.
- Deliver quality investment advice, product recommendations and strategy to meet the diverse needs/objectives of retail clients across jurisdictions.
- Ensure professional dealing standards, conduct effective and efficient execution, and deliver adherence to regulations for proper execution.
- End-to-end product management including product advice / recommendations, sourcing, pricing, execution, approvals, product and business development, problem resolution, proper product delivery (process, disclosures, risk & control), training and after-sales support.
- Drive investment solutions and idea generation, product and delivery channel innovation with good follow through to execution.
- Streamline processes and develop system solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the desk in all aspects of product cycle management and product delivery.
- Ensure all internal (Citibank Directive & Policy) and external (Law and regulations across jurisdictions) control / compliance requirements are met.
- Build valued internal and external working partnerships with diverse functions, stakeholders, counterparties and effectively leverage these partnerships to provide leading / competitive product and service on a timely basis.
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5-7 years capital market experience. Experience in fixed income securities or structured products would be an advantage.
- Degree(s) in relevant subject such as business administration, finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, physical science. CFA qualification/part qualification or MBA is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the fixed income and/or structured products industry, securities products and portfolio management theory.
- Mathematically talented with good grasp of risk, including implications of credit risk factors for proper risk management.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Well organized, disciplined approach to work with a high level of attention to detail.
- Robust understanding of trading analytics and data analysis.
- High energy and ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with high level of self-motivation.
- Advanced excel and power-point skills and high computer literacy skills is a must.
- Solid Bloomberg , system and technology skills.