- Exercise technical and advanced quantitative methods in support of investment strategy, portfolio optimisation and investment risk management functions including the development and enhancement of models.
- Present reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
- Conduct deal/JV planning activities for their Sector including the performance of commercial analysis and risk assessments, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners.
- Evaluate the performance of deals and JVs according to the agreed performance assessment framework, ensuring the realisation of the investments goals and identifying gaps between the present and prospective performance of deals and JVs.
- Analyse and report on portfolio risks and assists in developing mitigation plans.
The Investment Analyst - Private Equity must implement and ensure adherence to the set financial services policies, processes and procedures of the Investment Function.
- MBA /CFA is strongly preferred
- M&A experience is crucial for this role
- Must be willing to move to Riyadh
- SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.