HEAD OF HEDGE FUNDS - MULTI MANAGEMENT
Job description :
- Be representative for oversight of their alternative FoHF
- Lead projects concerning adapting the existing and potential new alternative FoHF range to fit new legal and commercial challenges
- Orientate primary business focus towards the acquisition of New Money, New Share of Wallet and the increased productivity of Alternative Business
- Act as subject matter expert for HF internally and externally
- Be in charge of Business development & Marketing
- Handle Product development in partnership with internal clients
- Strengthen Team Contribution and all initiatives aiming at strengthening their ability to promote their expertise to clients and potential clients
- Be responsible for Discretionary Mandate and funds of funds range. Be a member of the investments and selections committees
- Manage a small team of portfolios managers.
Min skills required:
- University degree. CFA/CAIA a plus
- At ease with quantitative instruments and approaches
- Min 10 years of experiences in the hedge funds field as a portfolio manager and funds analyst
- Capacity of making changes to adapt and develop a new product range
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in people management a strong plus
- French and English.
All files will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.