Associate Director - Structured Finance
- Meeting with market counterparties, to include private equity funds, hedge funds and investment banks with a view to generating new lending opportunities;
- Performing deep dive credit analysis on potential opportunities with a strong emphasis on appropriate financial analysis of potential Structured Finance opportunities
- Structuring of transactions and the preparation of internal Credit Applications
- Proactive portfolio monitoring including timely review of management accounts and financial reports, market trends/research that may impact the portfolio.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial / credit analysis, with experience in either corporate lending or property lending
- Priofessional qualification higly beneficial (ACA/ACCA/CFA)
- Experience of leading transactions from origination to execution
- Strong financial modelling background
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1685 4414 or apply directly via the link provided.
To view other opportunities in areas such as Coroprate Finance, Private Equity, Venture Capital and Structured Finance visit www.masonalexander.ie