Senior Credit Analyst
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €717bn in assets as of the end of 2016. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 22 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
- Support Fixed Income Portfolio Managers' investment decisions based on bottom-up fundamental credit analysis of issuers and sectors covered
- Anticipate evolution of credit profiles through in-depth sector knowledge, financial forecasting etc
- Provide proprietary fundamental ratings and recommendations for assigned companies, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
- Participate in pitches and client meetings
- Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
- Sector specialisation to include UK utilities, European healthcare companies as well as some credits issuing principally sterling-denominated securities.
- Extensive experience of credit analysis, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and/or credit rating agency
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- CFA designation is a plus