VP Internal Control - Qualified Auditor (Based in UAE)
Barclay Simpson are currently recruiting for a unique opportunity for an individual to join as a specialist within the operations area of this well-known organisation. The main role will be to support and assist the COO in providing oversight of systems and procedures within Information Security and Business Continuity Programs. Ideally suited to someone with Big 4 experience. Permanently based in the UAE.
- Assists the COO to drive, monitor and review operational efficiency across the organisation
- Ensures that appropriate corporate governance is exercised
- Participates in the assessment and review of service providers
- Participates in the discussion of audit findings. Facilitates and monitors the implementation of recommendations.
- Provides timely and detailed information on ad‐hoc requests from the COO
- University Degree in business or computer science from a recognized university.
- CFA or accounting qualification is a significant advantage
- Approx. 5‐8 years of Big 4 experience in implementing organizational control procedures
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills