Senior Corporate Officer : hard work is the key of success
You will join a team of 20 poeple, with 6 dedicated to the Corporate. It's a human-sized company where you will find a familial and international environment.
Also, they will give you the opportunity to develop your professional skills and to grow within the company.
- Manage clients portfolio
- Draft legal documentation: minutes, shareholder resolutions, incorporation to liquidation
- Organize board meetings
- Liaise with different legal authorities
- Act as director/maanger of client companies
- Master degree in Law
- Fluent in English and French, German, and Italian could be an asset
- Very good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Salary: up to 70K
- Tempting bonus based on your performance
- Fast growing and healthy company
- Different career opportunities
- International environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handle by Héléna Genty and Mathieu Baudin.
Keywords: Compliance / Control / Controlling / Operational / Risk / Risque / Opérationnel / Audit / Manager / Management / Legal / Officer / Internal Audit / Trust / Regulatory / Régulation / Juriste / Analysis / Analyst / AML / KYC / FATCA / QI / Tax / Cross Border / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / Consultant / Consulting / Corporate / Fund / Fond / Asset Management / Banque / Bank / Banking / CFO / COO / CEO / Head / Finance / Financial / Wealth Management / Private Banking / Retail / Investment / Credit / Liquidity / Market / Taxation / Fiscalité / CAIA / CFA / CAS / CIA / Basel / Bale / Fiduciary/ Fidu/ Accounting / Assistant / Accountant / Comptable / Comptabilité / Compta / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / SAP / ACCA / EOC / Management / Back / Middle Office / Lawyer / Avocat / Conseil / Advising / UCITS / SIF / SICAV / SICAR / Private Equity / Real Estate / Underwriter / Actuary