International Asset Manager - VP- Fund Sales ( Insto + HNW)
My Client is an international asset manager looking for a Business Development Manager/Product specialist (5-7 years exp) within Asset Management to take on a fund sales role for them, selling European REITS and Fixed Income Funds to both insitutional and high net worth accounts. Highly stable platform looking for a mature individual with a proven track record in fund sales.
Core responsibilities include:
- Working with senior management, will assist in building relationship with clients and consultants and provide ongoing dedicated contact to ensure timely updates on investment products, fund, market trends, etc.
- effectively communicate and present the investment strategies of various funds being offered to prospective clients
- Dual internal and external stakeholder management, working closely with functions such as operations, legal and compliance, etc.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Managment Team in the planning and organising of core client activities, and communication of information.
- Assist to identify specific needs of institutional investors in the development of products and distribution channels
- Provide assistance with research/sales activities of the fund managers/product specialists
- Bachelor's degree with CFA qualification desirable
- Approximately 5-7 years plus experience in Fund Sales with a successful track record in selling funds to Institutional or Retail Channels (HNW individuals)
- Product experience that includes global equities, global fixed income and real estate is desirable
Please send your CV in word format only. Due to a high response rate, only suitable individuals will be contacted