Investment Specialist, Private Equity & Private Debt
1. Source private equity and private debt products.
2. Review and perform detailed research on product proposals to determine suitability.
3. Structure the product proposals into optimal packaging for distribution and maximum sales.
4. Participate in marketing private equity and debt related products to sales teams and join road shows.
5. Monitor product performance and manage external managers.
6. Responsible for post sales client relation servicing and sales channel communication.
· University degree and preferred with a CFA/ CFP accreditation.
· 3-5 experience in private equity and private debt investment.
· SFC Licensed.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg & Reuters.
· Proficiency in MS office with good knowledge in Excel and Chinese typing.
· Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.