Manager - Takeover Code - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong
Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Other Advisory Services
Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services provide services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
Real Estate Advisory Services provide tailored, collaborated financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
• Take a leading role in driving our M&A advisory business, focusing on delivering proactive and creative M&A and corporate finance solutions to our international and local clients
• Lead regulated transactions under Hong Kong Listing Rules and Takeover Code requirements
• Contribute to the origination, marketing and transaction execution efforts of the team
• Lead and execute M&A transactions, including providing structuring, pricing and negotiation advice to international and local clients as an integral member of the M&A advisory team
• Manage project including drafting and appraisal of information memoranda, business plans and construction of financial models
• Coordinate due diligence activities and review of transaction documentation
• Current holder of an unrestricted SFC representative license for Type 6 regulated activity
• First class education from leading international universities
• MBA / CPA / CFA or other professional qualifications will be useful
• At least 5 years' M&A and corporate finance advisory business origination and transaction execution experience acquired from reputable international investment banks, M&A boutiques or professional firms and corporations
• Experience in transactions involving listed companies in Hong Kong under Hong Kong Listing Rules and Hong Kong Takeover Codes
• Solid understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.