Investment Manager - Private Equity
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening and evaluation of private equity investment opportunities, including industry and company investment research, financial modeling and preparation of investment proposals for the Group Investment Management Committee
- Support and, over time, lead deal term negotiations
- Coordination of due diligence, documentation and closing processes
- Liaison with client relationship managers and the Investment Advisory Group in developing fund raising/road show strategies. Preparation of marketing materials and participating in/leading investor meetings
- Post-closing investment monitoring
- Minimum: 3-4 years in a one or several roles, covering Private Equity/Private Debt direct investment, Fund-of-fund/LP co-investments, Investment Banking financial sponsor coverage, Law firm corporate/M&A/fund formation and/or Family Office/Private Banking;
- Broad deal execution experience across different levels of the capital structure in a variety of transaction structures, geographies and industries;
- Familiarity with PE fund formation and fund raising processes.
- Significant overseas experience through full-time studies and/or work.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Minimum: MBA or Master Degree in other related discipline.
- Candidates with solicitor qualification, CFA designation, SFC licenses holder for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities, and/or who possess other advanced finance/investment qualifications would be preferred.
- Strong strategic thinking ability, problem-solving and self-starting personality;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, mature and comfortable in senior-level interactions internally and externally;
- Top-level analytical and modeling skills. Attention to detail.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a MUST). Other language capabilities (e.g. Spanish, French and German) would be a plus.
Eligible to work in Hong Kong is a must.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (in both English and Chinese) with current and expected salary to our HR Department by clicking "APPLY".
~ All information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strictly confidence. ~
China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited (“PAOH”), established in Hong Kong on 24 October 1996, is a directly wholly-owned subsidiary of Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (Stock Code: HK2318/SH601318) with an issued share capital of HK$ 4.735billion. As the main offshore investment and financing flagship of the Group, PAOH are engaged in a wide range of activities including capital market investment, financing by debt issuance and banking facilities. PAOH also holds subsidiaries covering businesses of insurance, asset management and investments, etc. As at 31 December 2015, PAOH had a consolidated asset size of over HK$ 30billion and a consolidated net profit of more than HK$ 3billion.
PAOH is dedicated to explore business opportunities in financial market, having an investment portfolio of over HK$ 10billion covering fixed income securities, total return swaps, FX forwards, cross currency swaps, interest rate swaps, inter-company loans, etc. PAOH has also developed long term strategic relationship with international and local financial institutions. As the main financing hub, PAOH has participated actively in the debt capital market with a total issuance amount of over HK$ 10billion equivalent.