Investment Review Manager with renowned MNC
- Strong in in Finance Modeling, and pre & post project /investment handling and tracking
- 9 to 15 years' experience of total exp, with exposure to financial modelling, investment review, project evaluation, monitoring, project feasibility studies, cashflow analysis etc.
- Open to project finance cands from banking
Our client is a renowned MNC. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will manage 1 staff and cover the following functions. This role will not cover the M&A function (covered by another colleague).
Investment Evaluation, Monitoring and Reviews
- Manage the investment proposal approval cycle and ensure adherence to the Management Approval Policy.
- Analyse business investment proposals, from various perspectives including commercial, operational, financial and risk management, to provide an integrated and well-substantiated recommendation for management decision.
- Monitor the progress implementation of approved projects from a risk management perspective to ensure projects are delivered in accordance to approved assumptions and milestones, and to recommend risk mitigation strategies where necessary.
- Provide support in project post-implementation reviews to identify lessons learned (e.g. set performance targets met etc) which could be applied on future projects.
New Project Development
• Contribute benchmarking, financial and modelling expertise to business development project teams / mergers and acquisition projects during the project stages and where applicable, serve as the Project Controller within the project team.
• Assist the project team in devising strategies to support project feasibility such as constructing business cases, scenario analyses, detailing finance structures, performing due diligence, etc.
Financing and Treasury Management
- Institute a periodic cash flow forecast reporting cycle with operating companies, work with operating companies to devise an optimal dividend policy and capital structure, recommend the dividend / financing strategy and where applicable, provide support to execute the strategy.
- Contribute to the arranging of (project) finance for joint ventures and new projects, including conducting comparative analyses, financial modelling, preparing investment memorandums and presentations, supporting negotiations and due diligence activities
Key Performance Indicators
• Best practice policies, procedures and systems for business analyses;
• Timely and effective reports, analyses and advice;
• Quality of assessments and advice on business proposals (investments, M&As);
• Quality of implementation plans for a structured approach to business support;
Skills & Knowledge
- Financial academic qualifications. CFA qualified is useful but not a must
- A progressive career and proven track record of results. 9 to 15 years of total exp, with at least 7 years' experience in a similar capacity covering investment evaluation/review, monitoring, project feasibility studies, cashflow analysis, financial modelling, cost monitoring of projects etc.
- Strong in 1) Finance Modeling, or 2) project financing 3) pre & post project /investment handling and tracking. 2 of the 3 requirements here will sufffice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to support VP Finance in negotiations with senior management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong results orientation and good report writing skills
- Added exposure to the oil and gas sector is useful but this is not a must
To apply, pl send your cv in word doc to email@example.com . Pl also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)