Associate, Energy / Infrastructure (Spanish Speakers)
The Associate is a fully participating member of most stages of the deal process. They develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on due diligence of potential investment opportunities. They are also involved in managing partner companies, both at the strategic and operational aspects of the business.
- Develop complex financial models, perform sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine the impacts on valuation.
- Assist in managing the due diligence process and participate in commercial, strategic, operational, financial, technical and legal due diligence including off-taker reference checks, meetings with industry experts and consultants. Prepare financial projections post due diligence.
- Involved in the preparation of deal presentations and investment memos including input into management structures, competitive landscape, and growth strategies within the value creation plan (VCP) and 100 day plans to meet investment opportunity goals.
- Portfolio management activities, including preparation of company descriptions and reports required for internal and external reporting.
- Assist in fundraising activities including interacting with and managing potential LPs and working with Investor Engagement in developing marketing materials.
- BS in Finance, Accounting Economics, Business Administration & Political Science.
- Preferably MBA/ MS Finance or professional qualification (eg. CFA, CPA).
- Minimum 4 years experience within private equity or investment banking.
- Experience in energy and/or infrastructure is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is mandatory.
Candidates who are qualified may send their application to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly