CREDIT RESEARCH ANALYST
We are currently looking for one experienced High Yield Credit Analyst to join our Credit Research team within our Paris office.
The Research team is responsible for performing the credit analysis of new investment opportunities across the Leverage Finance universe (both in primary and secondary markets), presenting these investments to Credit Committees and Portfolio Managers, the monitoring of existing issuers as well as providing relative value recommendations, among others.
The analyst team works closely with the different Portfolio Managers with constant interaction. Each analyst has a universe of coverage split by sector, and each individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining up to date credit models as well as providing timely credit recommendations.
• Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business
• 5-7 years of credit analysis in a Leverage Finance environment (HY buy side/sell side, CLO, Private debt, Counterparty Credit Risk, Investment Banking)
• Flexible and open minded, capable of delivering results under time-pressure
• Team player
• Fluent in English and other European languages
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• CFA or FRM preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful entrepreneurial firm with a strong investment track record.