Private Equity Associate - Infrastructure
Our client, an established infrastructure fund manager, is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Investment Associate for their team in Abu Dhabi.
Details about the Client
Our client is a well-reputed fund manager with exposure to varied asset classes within Infrastructure.
Detailed Job Description
The Associate will be keen to pursue a career within Infrastructure and:
- Will have the primary responsibility for building various financial models and performing due diligence on new investments and current assets.
- Will play a role in supporting the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of infrastructure investments
- Will assist in preparing presentations for the Investment Committee
- Will support investment team in the management of the portfolio companies to ensure that they meet their operational and financial targets
- Will participate, as required, in other functional and administrative processes key to carrying out their role
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA and CFA
- Will have at least 5 years of work experience with a Tier-1 Investment Bank, Private Equity Firm and/ or a key Infrastructure-driven entity
- Will be an excellent independent financial modeller who is able to build models ground-up
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Will evidence a genuine interest to work within the region and in infrastructure
- Will have commendable work ethic and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Infrastructure experience is not a pre-requisite, but advantageous
- Arabic is not a pre-requisite, but advantageous
What's on offer
Tax-free compensation, sustainable work environment and career progression.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP23005Z