Senior Due Diligence Analyst - US Small Cap or International Equity
2 days left
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch is currently seeking a US Small Cap Equity Analyst as well as an International Equities Analyst to play a key role as part of and equity due diligence team of about 20 that selects third-party investment managers for client investment. This position, depending on the assignment, is focused primarily on U.S. small cap equity strategies, or non-US equity strategies including emerging market, global, multi-asset and real asset strategies; though the candidate will be exposed to a broader array of coverage over time. The candidate must have strong research and communication skills, an ability to develop and articulate insight, and a strong understanding of global financial markets. This is a Vice President level position based in lower Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will have a background in / knowledge of equity securities, due diligence, and / or investment strategy.
- Assessing investment/fund manager skill through qualitative and quantitative analysis combined with in-person and phone interviews
- Writing and editing comprehensive investment manager evaluations and presenting recommendations to investment committees
- Preparing insightful and opinionated communications in a timely manner regarding material manager events, implementation ideas, market developments, performance issues, etc. to internal advisors and business partners
- Delivering proactive ongoing support to internal/external business partners, including meeting with specialists and financial advisors
- Serving as a subject matter expert for international equity markets, strategies under coverage and the competitive landscape
- Participating in project management implementation
Traveling (approximately 10%)
More jobs like this
- Masters Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Equities Research: Buy Side
- Masters Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Portfolio Management: Equities
- Masters Full Time CFA Charterholder Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Wealth Management