Head of Operational Risk
- Designing a risk toolkit for operational risk and embedding operational risk management across the entire organisation.
- Develop long-term and medium-term Operational Risk strategy, whilst ensuring it is aligned to overall company's strategy and objectives.
- Assume ownership for execution of a full Risk Control Self-Assessment process, develop a monitoring system in order to fully identify key risk indicators to provide solutions to gaps in the organisation's framework and liaise and present reports and findings to the appropriate committee and board on a consistent basis.
- Building out an Operational Risk Team, recruiting the right candidates and provide training and support as appropriate.
- Minimum 10 years of risk management experience in a financial services industry, preferably a buy side firm.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree & CFA preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Listed Equities, Fixed Income and their Derivatives Markets.
- Sound knowledge of the operations of a buy side firm either SWF, Private Equity or Asset Management.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further clarifications, I can be contacted at email@example.com or +9714 560 9100