Portfolio Manager/Senior Portfolio Manager - RO Type 4 & 9
My clients is one of the biggest financial group in China whose subsidiaries mainly deal with insurance, banking, and financial services.
* Manage existing funds investing in equities, with core exposure in Hong Kong, with given investment objectives and constraints, and follow in-house asset allocation decision
* Strive to maximize return based on fundamental stock selection and sector allocation with the objective of outperforming the benchmark consistently on a risk-adjusted basis
* Provide fundamental analysis primarily for HK listed equities and some overseas listed equities
* Provide buy/sell and sector recommendations for the team or other portfolio managers
* Manage or assist the team to manage third-party equity products/funds
* Participate in business and product development, as well in marketing campaigns & client meetings
* Manage and develop the equity team's capabilities and efficiency; support Head of Investment in developing the Company's investment team
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or related discipline with a CFA designation; Responsible Officer license for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities is a MUST
- At least 10 years' working experience in HK and/or overseas Equity markets. At least 3 years' experience in sector coverage, as well as 2 years' experience in managing public fund is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of local, regional and global markets including Chinese equity market
- Good knowledge on equity related investment/derivative/hedging methodology using warrants, futures, option, structure product, etc.
- Solid understanding in fundamental and technical analysis
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred
This is an absolute exciting opportunity for talent with the background in manaing public fund and also having a deep understanding in the HK stock markets who would like to join a cash rich asset management firm with great support in the team.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lilian Yeung on +852 2848 9518