Associate-Equity/Mutual Fund Investment
- Identify appropriate investment targets and maintain investment pool, mainly mutual funds plus other investment products developed by insurance asset management companies and securities companies.
- Research including macro, sector, and capital market analysis.
- Follow major events and movements of fund houses, fund management industry and government administration policy.
- Assist in product development.
- Assist in providing sales support to channels and customer service, including road shows, training and reporting etc.
- Other separate account-related tasks and projects.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related areas
- 2-5 years of equity/mutual fund investment experience , experience of VUL account management a plus
Good command of written and oral English is a must
Good Knowledge of domestic equity and mutual fund market, and global investment philosophy with matured analysis framework
CFA Charter Holder or Candidate is preferred