Associate-Credit Analysis 信用分析经理
- Prepare comprehensive and clearly written business credit applications for credit approval on a timely basis
- Perform ongoing analysis of the credit profile of rated corporate with prompt reporting and appropriate action to deal with irregularities
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the China's operating environment.
- Building and maintaining financial models, frequently including complex structures and complicated balance sheets.
- Working closely with deal team members to ensure team's priorities are met on an on-going basis.
- Performance of company due diligence as part of new financing transactions, and other situations.
- Other related tasks in the department
- Bachelor degree major in Finance or Accounting, Master degree is preferred
- 3-6 years credit rating experince in international credit agencies, CFA, CPA holder is preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- An organized team player who can work independently
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skill