Senior Corporate Officer - no pain no gain
Thanks to their economic growth during the past years, they are actively looking for an experienced Corporate Officer to be part of their legal team.
This is your chance to be part of a professional environment that puts all its efforts to ensure all employees have the opportunity to take part in decision-making.
Senior Corporate Officer Role:
- Prepare and draft legal documentation (contracts, agreements…)
- Coordinate and prepare of Board meetings
- Liaise with Luxembourg administration and external parties (notaries, banks, lawyers…)
- Prepare compliance documents
Senior Corporate Officer Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and French
Senior Corporate Officer Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to 45.000€ (depending on experience)
- Bonus depending of your performance (one month)
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to join a prestigious company
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Ana Moya and Héléna Genty.
Keywords: Compliance / Control / Controlling / Operational / Risk / Risque / Opérationnel / Audit / Manager / Management / Legal / Officer / Internal Audit / Trust / Regulatory / Régulation / Juriste / Analysis / Analyst / AML / KYC / FATCA / QI / Tax / Cross Border / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / Consultant / Consulting / Corporate / Fund / Fond / Asset Management / Banque / Bank / Banking / CFO / COO / CEO / Head / Finance / Financial / Wealth Management / Private Banking / Retail / Investment / Credit / Liquidity / Market / Taxation / Fiscalité / CAIA / CFA / CAS / CIA / Basel / Bale / Fiduciary/ Fidu/ Accounting / Assistant / Accountant / Comptable / Comptabilité / Compta / Reporting / IFRS / GAAP / SAP / ACCA / EOC / Management / Back / Middle Office / Lawyer / Avocat / Conseil / Advising / UCITS / SIF / SICAV / SICAR / Private Equity / Real Estate / Underwriter / Actuary