Senior Portfolio Manager (Equities), Discretionary Portfolio Management (Director)
• To construct and manage discretionary equity portfolios and multi-asset portfolios based on pre-determined models
• To contribute to the construction of US and European equities model via country/sector views and securities selection.
• To communicate confidently and regularly in portfolio review meetings with clients, which include both equity and multi-asset mandates
• To write regular client reports, provide analysis on portfolio performance and participate in regular presentations to the front office
• To participate in mandate pitches including equity and multi-asset mandates to prospective HNWIs and institutions
• To participate and contribute to process improvement projects
• To champion new mandate initiatives
Work Experience Requirements
• 7-12 years of Global Equities portfolio management/research experience in buyside houses, with at least 5 years in a Portfolio Management capacity.
• Experience in an environment that is exposed to portfolio management in global financial markets across asset classes, as well as experience in an environment requiring strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Degree and CFA qualification
• Mandarin proficiency will be advantageous
Reporting to: Head of DPM Equities