Multi-Asset Allocation Strategist
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
- Conduct market analysis and research, model changes from broad economic indicators to shifts in selective asset markets.
- Assist the team to build its medium- to long-term multi-asset investment views, including its expectation of returns across a wide spectrum of asset classes and geographies, as well as volatilities and correlations across these asset classes.
- Develop and maintain market data packages, monitor their performance
- Make active contribution to team's regular presentation and reports.
- Evaluate the effects of the wider economic & market environment on various asset classes (e.g. equities, fixed income, commodities, FX and etc.) and investment strategies.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, economics and a related field required, MBA, MFE, or CFA preferred, with approximately three to seven years' experience.
- Demonstrated solid knowledge in economics and financial markets. Prior asset allocation strategy research experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of investment database systems such as Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and etc.
- Experience in creating forecasting model and familiar with various economic databases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
Kindly submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used purely for selection process; data of unsuccessful applicants could be kept for job matching purpose for up to 12 months
CreditEase Wealth Management is the independent wealth management arm of the CreditEase Group focused on providing a comprehensive platform to preserve and grow the wealth of its more than 100,000 high net worth individuals and mass affluent clients in China. Through in-house product development, careful selection of offerings from other financial institutions and formation of partnerships to develop joint solutions, CreditEase Wealth Management offers a range of select investment products, including onshore and offshore credit market vehicles, venture capital and private equity, capital markets investments, hedge funds and real estate, as well as advisory services on immigration, tax mitigation and higher education.
With branches established in over 40 cities in China, CreditEase Wealth Management also has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and North America.