AVP/VP Level - Operational Risk
- Review the internal control for all business activities.
- Review operational risk incident reports and perform root-cause analysis. Follow up the remedial action to minimize the operational risk.
- Coordinate Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercise with IT department.
- Prepare regular operational risk report to management and Head office.
- Participate in operational risk related projects and tasks required from Head office.
- Implementation on operational risk policy and outsourcing policy.
- Collection of operational risk data, develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Support other risk management functions & backup to other in risk management department.
- Assist Internal Audit Department on C-SOX projects.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in operational risk management from financial institutions or audit experience from Accounting firms.
- Professional qualifications in accounting and finance (i.e. CFE, HKICPA, CFA, FRM, etc)
- Understanding business activities including brokerage, structured finance, investment banking, asset management.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Good time management and be able to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate with all levels including senior management and Head office.