Associate Director-Corporate Finance-Deals-Advisory_Shanghai
We work together with clients to create greater value in their mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring by helping them to:
- Develop the right strategy before the deal
- Execute their deals seamlessly
- Identify issues and points of negotiation and value
- Implement change strategies to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal
We also help clients assess the options available in troubled financial situations and advise on restructuring and maximising value.
• Independently project-manage M&A transactions, with the support of junior members;
• Prepare pitch documents such as proposals, teasers and information memorandum;
• Facilitate and supervise the conduct of market research;
• Compile financial models and provide valuation analysis;
• Work in conjunction with various professional advisors, including lawyers, to facilitate the preparation of Letters of Intent, terms sheets and Sale and Purchase Agreements;
• Perform high-level financial analysis and review on client companies;
• Participate in meetings among clients, counterparts and various professionals and provide support to the client in the negotiations; and
• Provide support in business origination.
• Minimum eight years relevant experience at investment banks or corporate finance departments of accounting firms or large corporations
• A degree in economics/accounting/business/finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (such as CPA or CFA etc). MBA degree a definite advantage
• Knowledge of the China listing environment (and relevant rules) an advantage
• Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
• Self motivated and able to work under pressure
• Willing to travel a must
• Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.