Product Development and Strategy - Asset Management - London
Key duties include:
- Assess profitability of new product proposals and existing products.
- Prepare and present product proposals to the New Products Committee for approval.
- Technical project management of new product launches, changes to existing funds as well as analysis and implementation of other product initiatives (working with other teams including Investment Teams, Sales and Distribution, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Fund Services, Finance, Operations).
- Working within the product development process to contribute to idea generation
- Taking responsibility for implementing changes to existing products.
- Close liaison with operations and fund admin to assist with TPA management and ensure timely delivery
- Maintaining awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess the impact on our range of funds, focused on the UK.
- Lead relationship with other internal departments on any other operational product related issues
- Lead relationship with Third Party Administrators, legal counsel, Trustee/Depositary and Auditors on product related issues
- Taking ownership of all fund documentation including, prospectuses, KIIDs, application forms and any other relevant fund documentation
- Taking ownership of overseas registration process and oversight of outsourced provider
- Maintaining team responsibilities supporting product database
- Maintaining and developing management information to monitor the General Admin Charge
The role will suit an experienced Product Manager/product developer with a strong funds background and experience of supporting fund development, fund launches and fund changes of cross border funds (ideally both UCITS and non-UCITS).
- Detailed knowledge of UK, Ireland and Luxembourg fund environment and regulations essential
- Detailed knowledge of pooled products and their regulations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. CFA would be positive
- Minimum of 5 years investment industry experience, preferably in a product development role
- Knowledgeable of the European funds (Ireland & Luxembourg) regulatory environment and structuring of collective investment vehicles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with senior management, peers and other team members.
- Strong analytical and project management skills; ability to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines
- Creative, innovative, and proactive