Director/ Vice President, Strategic Planning
China Merchants Securities International Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Research and analyze macro, benchmark competitors, periodically review the company's strengths, weaknesses against external opportunities and threats, propose recommendations to company senior management and Division heads and assist in developing the corporate strategy;
- Design and implement transformation initiatives. Coordinate internally to ensure successful implementation of strategic initiatives, including new business development, capital planning, optimization of organizational structure, governance mechanism, process re-engineering, IT system upgrade and collaboration between divisions, etc.;
- Liaise with the Headquarters to complete other special projects;
- Perform strategic analysis and propose recommendations to the senior management in relation to special projects, provide expert analysis and opinions for management to make strategic decisions;
- Participate in researching and evaluating inorganic growth opportunities and provide recommendations to the senior management.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Holder of CPA, CFA, PMPs preferred;
- Understand investment banking business and business operations model;
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience, investment banking or management consulting experience preferred, project management experience preferred;
- Able to work under pressure and is a team player;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.