Director, Investment Product Management
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Chief Investment Officer
- Develop good knowledge of existing products, investment & research process, and various investment teams
- On behalf of investment team, present various investment strategies to prospects and existing clients
- Assist marketing team on handling investment related part of client requests, marketing materials, & RFPs, etc. and providing support to new product launch
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, market updates, fund performance trend to sales team
- Provide product training and assist with the sales team in business development
- Collaborate with sales team and investment team to generate product development ideas
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences in financial institutions such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company etc.
- Master Degree holder with CFA / FRM qualifications is very preferred
- Licensed for selling investment products - HKSI LE Paper 4 & 9 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork spirit. With ability to meet tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- University Graduate with major in Finance / Financial Engineering / Accounting / Economics.
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese (Putonghua) a must
- Well versed in PowerPoint, MS Excel, & Word
- Knowledgeable about Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and other commonly used financial software / database is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)